Best of Twitter
We take a look at all things Fulham to have emerged from Twitter over the last few weeks, as the players return to Motspur Park following their summer holidays.
- Training sessions may have evolved somewhat since the 1960s, but the fundamental fitness aspects remain.
- John doesn't let the Miami heat prevent him from doing some cardio exercise.
- The Fulham Stadium Store displays the first batch of adidas Training Kit.
- Former team mates in the Fulham Academy, Kerim Frei and Corey Gameiro meet up ahead of the FIFA Under-20 World Cup.
- Bryan lends his hand to a spot of cheerleading.
- Neil keeps his distance on holiday.
- Opta provide an encouraging statistic for our defence on the day the 2013/14 fixtures are announced.
- After scoring what turned out to be the goal that sent the Glovers into the Championship, Dan Burn was always going to be a popular man in Yeovil.
- Fulham legends John Mitchell and Les Strong send a tongue-in-cheek message to their former teammate Rodney Marsh.
- Bryan addresses the media ahead of Fulham's pre-season trip to his home nation. The below roughly translates that he's at the official presentation of the Club and that he's proud of their appearance in Costa Rica.
- And Stocko, for one, is looking forward to the trip.
- Training enthusiast John eagerly anticipates pre-season.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.