- — Plymouth MN Patch (@PlymouthMNPatch)Mon, Feb 04 2013 20:19:54
- — Molly Novak (@MollyMNovak)Mon, Feb 04 2013 20:23:48How in the hell did I not know President Obama was in MPLS this morning?!? I would have skipped class! And work! I would have woken up!!!
- — Baird Helgeson (@BairdStrib)Mon, Feb 04 2013 20:09:03In for a fight, Pres Obama urges: "I need everybody who is listening to keep pressure on your member of Congress to do the right thing."
- — Dish Central by C.J. (@DishCentral)Mon, Feb 04 2013 20:08:07Does St. Police Chief Thomas Smith ever look alive or does he always wear that unconcerned look he just gave President Obama?
- — Nick Halter (@NHalterJournals)Mon, Feb 04 2013 19:31:06Judging by who is here and who is not, I would guess Rybak, Chief Harteau and Rich Stanek to join Obama on stage
Obama in Minneapolis (Monday, Feb. 4, 2013)
Reducing gun violence is the topic as President Obama pays a visit to the Minneapolis Police Special Operations Center.
byFridley Patch568 Views