- — Fountas & Pinnell (@FountasPinnell)Thu, Apr 28 2016 23:59:59Welcome to tonight’s live #FPLiteracy chat. Please introduce yourself & tell us where you are tweeting from?
- — Fountas & Pinnell (@FountasPinnell)Fri, Apr 29 2016 00:00:28Tonight we will be talking about the power of common teacher language using the Q1, A1 method to chat on #FPLiteracy.
- — Dr. Mary Howard (@DrMaryHoward)Fri, Apr 29 2016 00:00:38I love being where you are Juli. So happy to see you tonight! #FPLiteracy @FountasPinnell https://twitter.com/JuliB224/status/725836673255366656 …
- — Patty Young (@MentorTextCentr)Fri, Apr 29 2016 00:02:07
- — Christina Nosek (@ChristinaNosek)Fri, Apr 29 2016 00:02:18
- — Dr. Mary Howard (@DrMaryHoward)Fri, Apr 29 2016 00:02:41I agree Patty. I may not be sleeping much tonight. Learning is in the air for sure! #FPLiteracy @FountasPinnell https://twitter.com/MentorTextCentr/status/725837533028851712 …
- — Betsy Scanlon (@schoolscanlon)Fri, Apr 29 2016 00:04:56Hi, My name is Betsy. I'm joining in from upstate NY. I'm currently a kindergarten teacher. Will be a reading teacher in fall. #FPLiteracy
Teach.Prompt. Reinforce: The Power of Common Teacher Language
Fountas & Pinnell Twitter Chat Content for April 28, 2016 Teach.Prompt. Reinforce: The Power of Common Teacher Language
byFountas & Pinnell743 Views