- — Fountas & Pinnell (@FountasPinnell)Fri, Jan 13 2017 01:00:09Welcome to tonight’s live #FPLiteracy chat. Please introduce yourself & tell us where you are tweeting from?
- — Kaylee Baldwin (@mskb26)Fri, Jan 13 2017 01:08:19A1: For me its about what that particular student needs the most scaffolding on & how guided reading can fit their personal need #FPLiteracy
- — Fountas & Pinnell (@FountasPinnell)Fri, Jan 13 2017 01:09:19To detect the shifts in reading behavior that are evidence of effective teaching, engage in ongoing observation. #FPLiteracy
- — genevie rod-quiñones (@genevie79cr)Fri, Jan 13 2017 01:09:22A1: Make decisions based on the needs of students. Provide instruction to build proficient & independent readers. #FPLiteracy
- — Mandi Van Dellen (@mvd1015)Fri, Jan 13 2017 01:10:10looking at multiple aspects, observations, assessments, goals, needs of child, where we want them to go and how to get there etc #FPliteracy
Guided Reading Twitter Chat with Fountas and Pinnell, Part 2, 1/12/2017
byFountas & Pinnell3,731 Views