- — Fountas & Pinnell (@FountasPinnell)Fri, Mar 27 2015 00:01:21Welcome to tonight’s live chat on struggling adolescent readers. Please introduce yourself & tell us where you R tweeting from?#FPLiteracy
- — Michelle Brezek (@BigTimeLiteracy)Fri, Mar 27 2015 00:03:12Hi! Michelle from Berwyn, IL - Literacy Coach in a K-5 but teaching a graduate Literacy Methods Course, too! #FPLiteracy
- — Story Share (@StoryShares)Fri, Mar 27 2015 00:04:36
- — Fountas & Pinnell (@FountasPinnell)Fri, Mar 27 2015 00:06:56As students move up the grades, not only does the gap become wider, but the spectrum of concern expands. #FPLiteracy
- — Fountas & Pinnell (@FountasPinnell)Fri, Mar 27 2015 00:09:19Q1. What are the critical concerns confronting us in intervening in literacy learning with struggling adolescent readers? #FPLiteracy
#FPLiteracy Twitter Chat March 26, 2015
On Thursday 3/26/15 Fountas and Pinnell hosted their monthly Twitter chat #FPLiteracy. Tonight's topic focused on intervening in literacy learning for grades 6-12 . Intervention must provide the gateway to a literate future.
byFountas & Pinnell255 Views