- — Fountas & Pinnell (@FountasPinnell)Fri, Jul 11 2014 00:01:39Good evening and welcome to tonight’s second chat on #FPCoreValues. Please introduce yourself and tell us where you are tweeting from?
- — Jessica Siegel (@MsSiegelReads)Fri, Jul 11 2014 00:02:49Hello! Jessica, recent graduate from Rider University in NJ. Looking forward to chatting with you all this evening #FPCoreValues
- — Ms. Moore (@letslearnmoore)Fri, Jul 11 2014 00:03:05Hello! Tweeting from South Jersey. Just graduated from Rider University, where an entire semester is devoted to f&p #FPCoreValues
- — Aileen Hower (@aileenhower)Fri, Jul 11 2014 00:08:09A1: Using authentic text - not excepts of texts or controlled reading without beauty or authenticity. Guided reading format. #fpcorevalues
- — Jan Rogenski (@BUSDCommonCore)Fri, Jul 11 2014 00:08:27A2.We will are moving from basals to a balanced literacy approach. Excited to focus on growing lifetime lovers of reading. #FPCoreValues
Fountas & Pinnell #FPCoreValues Chat for July 10, 2014
View the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™ Core Values at http://fountasandpinnell.com Continue the conversation—join us 8/21/14 at 8PM (EST) for a live Chat on the final 2 Core Value. The Conversation expands to Guided Reading in September – information on Live Twitter chat #FPGuidedReading.
byFountas & Pinnell1 Like547 Views