- For more information, please visithttp://africa.aidforum.org
- — Alina O'Keeffe, AIDF (@AlinaAIDF)Tue, Mar 07 2017 14:50:10
- — SID Washington (@sidwashington)Mon, Mar 06 2017 22:00:36
- — Muchenje R. (@Muchenje_R)Sun, Mar 05 2017 12:44:41Developing financial products and access in fragile states #africa #fintech @mercycorps @FSDAfrica https://africatimes.com/2017/02/28/aidfafrica-development-summit-new-report-focus-on-african-finance/ …
- — Mkutano Travel (@mkutanotravel)Thu, Mar 02 2017 13:55:35#Delegates making new connections at the just concluded #AIDFAfrica #Summit. https://twitter.com/FollowAIDF/status/836889049994506241 …
- — Samuel Norgah (@snorgah)Wed, Mar 01 2017 19:54:45
- — Samuel Norgah (@snorgah)Wed, Mar 01 2017 19:44:07
- — Sesame Workshop (@SesameWorkshop)Wed, Mar 01 2017 18:58:22
- — Dulas Ltd (@Dulas_Ltd)Wed, Mar 01 2017 14:56:09It's been an exciting two days at #AIDFAfrica - informative breakout sessions, engaging conversations and a lot of interesting people!
Aid & Development Africa Summit 2017
Last week more than 350 high-profile representatives from NGOs, businesses, government, UN organisations and media gathered at the 2nd annual Aid &Development Africa Summit hosted at the Safari Park Hotel in Nairobi toexchange innovative and sustainable solutionsfor improving aid delivery and development strategy in sub-Saharan East Africa.