- — Emily Procknal (@EmilyProcknal)Sun, Oct 16 2016 18:11:11Sad to be missing the keynote of #NEFAI2016. Congrats to all the journalists participating in the Institute! The Globe is proud to support. https://twitter.com/fivefreedoms/status/787709440145420288 …
- — David DesRoches (@SavingEJ)Sun, Oct 16 2016 19:18:31Humbled to be part of #NEFAI2016 as faculty. Here's to a great institute, and a lasting commitment to the First Amendment
- — Peter Biello (@PeterBiello)Sun, Oct 16 2016 19:29:29
- — David DesRoches (@SavingEJ)Sun, Oct 16 2016 19:32:42
- — Susan Spencer (@SusanSpencerTG)Sun, Oct 16 2016 20:19:00How do you mesh serious journalism with social media? Stick to reporting, think of it as headline. #NEFAI2016
- — Susan Spencer (@SusanSpencerTG)Sun, Oct 16 2016 21:45:55Investigative journalism is sometimes just good journalism - Vincent Duffy on reporting Flint water crisis. #NEFAI2016
- — Steph Gorin My NBC5 (@StephMyNBC5)Mon, Oct 17 2016 03:07:24
An archive of social media posts from NEFAC's sixth annual New England First Amendment Institute. For more information, please visit www.nefirstamendment.org.