The Mirkarimi hate
- — Lisa Marie Blaskie (@lisamarieblaski)Wed, Oct 10 2012 13:02:09Wow suspended Sheriff Mirkarimi reinstated by SF Supervisors. A slap in the face for every SF resident
- — Allen Echiverri (@peaceloveandal)Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:00:30Listening to people defend #Mirkarimi is like hearing idiots say "apart from the fact he abused those kids, he's a good priest."
The reinstatement love
- — Monika Bauerlein (@MonikaBauerlein)Wed, Oct 10 2012 09:37:35NOT a fan of Sheriff Mirkarimi, but wondering, where are all those SF progressives who believe in rehab and 2nd chances?
- — SFCitizen (@SFCitizen)Wed, Oct 10 2012 13:55:18San Francisco Chronicle Writer CW Nevius Is Always Wrong: Chapter 237, Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi Case http://sfcitizen.com/blog/2012/10/10/san-francisco-chronicle-writer-cw-nevius-is-always-wrong-chapter-237-sheriff-ross-mirkarimi-case/ …/blog/2012/10/10/san-francisco-chronicle-writer-cw-nevius-is-always-wrong-chapter-237-sheriff-ross-mirkarimi-case/
- — Eliana Lopez (@Elilopezu)Wed, Oct 10 2012 07:54:19Today is a happy day for the Mirkarimi family. The city needs us working together in a healthy way. Please, respect our differences.
- — Patrick Connors (@uppityfag)Wed, Oct 10 2012 08:54:00
- — Graeme Thompson (@laughinghyena13)Wed, Oct 10 2012 10:48:27The SF women in my Twitstream are overwhelmingly unhappy with the Mirkarimi situation. The progressive men are excited they 'won' vs. Lee.
- — Rob Gongora (@nakedrobsf)Wed, Oct 10 2012 10:49:43Dear city & the press of SF, Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi is staying. Now move onto something else. A lot of us are sick of this story. Thanks.
- — Kim-Shree Maufas (@kimshreesf)Wed, Oct 10 2012 07:39:08On BART and noting that any passengers w/a free SF Examiner are face-in reading about Mirkarimi outcome. #sheriffreinstated