- — KBCChannel1 (@KBCChannel1)Thu, Sep 08 2016 18:15:43
- — Kathy Karambu (@KathyKarambu)Wed, Sep 14 2016 15:01:38Kenya Horticulture Traceability System launched https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_iO8wyc4VU7o8uKqbWxp4cxQLfSBgO2M … via @YouTube
- — Hortinews (@Hortinews1)Wed, Sep 07 2016 10:30:49@Hortinews1 Tommorrow Sep 8, 2016 marks a milestone in Kenya horticulture. Launch of USAID-funded National Horticulture Traceability System
- — Kathy Karambu (@KathyKarambu)Tue, Sep 13 2016 12:04:17Fresh produce #Traceability to increase produce integrity & raise food safety standards #GrownSafelyInKenya @Fintrac https://twitter.com/Fintrac/status/773916978817957888 …
- — Sylvia Mbaabu (@SylviaMbaabu)Fri, Sep 09 2016 07:28:28#grownsafelyforyou ensuring safe horticultural produce from farm to plate. Think horticulture export; Make it Kenya! https://twitter.com/Fintrac/status/773916978817957888 …
National Horticulture Traceability System Launch
The Fintrac-implemented USAID-KAVES project supported the development of Kenya's national horticulture traceability system. The system precisely identifies sources of contaminated produce and helps Kenya comply with EU regulations to ensure safe, quality crops grown in Kenya are shipped worldwide.