- Projects in particle physics are becoming increasingly international. This is especially true at Fermilab, which hosts and collaborates with scientists from around the world. All of our experiments benefit from perspectives and expertise cultivated across the globe - and it's particularly crucial for complex projects like the Deep Underground Neutrino Experiment.
- Hunting tiny particles is a big task - and so is forming the international partnerships that make it possible. Fermilab management has talked with folks from India...
- — DUNE Science (@DUNEScience)Wed, Feb 17 2016 16:33:23Fermilab quer participação do Brasil em megaexperimento sobre neutrinos http://agencia.fapesp.br/fermilab_quer_participacao_do_brasil_em_megaexperimento_sobre_neutrinos/22686/ …
- — Nigel Lockyer (@Nigel_Lockyer)Tue, Feb 23 2016 08:35:34
- — Nigel Lockyer (@Nigel_Lockyer)Thu, Feb 18 2016 12:21:36Enjoyed interview for Moscow television...talked about discovery of top quark at #fermilab with Russian collaborators
- And Italy:
International lab of mystery
Physicists are trying to solve some big puzzles - and that means bringing together bright minds from all over the globe.
byFermilab1 Like316 Views