- Things started by looking ahead to future conferences.
- Then the winners of the Young Scientist Prize took the stage.
- — Ken Bloom (@kenbloomunl)Wed, Aug 10 2016 14:06:24Young Scientist prize winner Liangjian Wen discusses his explorations of the neutrino system: https://indico.cern.ch/event/432527/contributions/2223647/ … #ICHEP2016
- Then came a presentation about the International Committee for Future Accelerators.
- Then the poster prizes!
- Then back to the plenaries.
ICHEP2016 - Wednesday, August 10
The biggest conference in high energy physics finishes strong.
byFermilab2 Likes181 Views