- We started the discussion off by asking participants what they think of when they hear the word "feminism."
- — Feminist Friends (@FeministFriends)Fri, May 31 2013 18:42:18
- — Feminist Friends (@FeministFriends)Fri, May 31 2013 18:55:07
- Then the conversation turned to the importance of identifying yourself as a feminist.
- #youngfems are the NOW of the feminist movement!
- — Feminist Friends (@FeministFriends)Fri, May 31 2013 18:58:31
- Standing room only!
- Thanks to all who came and made an amazing discussion!
Have We Graduated from Feminism? A Discussion with Feminist Friends
On May 31, Feminist Friends asked young women student leaders at the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders in College Park, Maryland, to talk about the intersections of feminism and women's leadership. Here's a small sample of the discussion!
byFeminist Friends333 Views