- — WebSphere Portal (@PortalSupport)Wed, Jul 11 2012 18:30:47
- — WebSphere Portal (@PortalSupport)Thu, Jul 12 2012 13:41:10WebSphere Portal version 8 Social Workshop Twitter chat today at 1 PM ET . hashtag #wpv8chat. Please join the discussion.
Question #1: What are the fundamental differences between v8 install and earlier versions?
- — WebSphere Portal (@PortalSupport)Thu, Jul 12 2012 17:09:41
- — Michael Watkin (@MichaelWatkin)Thu, Jul 12 2012 17:11:44A1. components must be unzipped to the same location. Earlier versions, the component had to be unzipped to its own folder. #wpv8chat
Question #2: Are there platform specific requirements in order to install Portal v8?
- — WebSphere Portal (@PortalSupport)Thu, Jul 12 2012 17:18:55
- — WebSphere Portal (@PortalSupport)Thu, Jul 12 2012 17:14:13
Question #3: Hong long should we expect the installation to last if we use silent installation?
WebSphere Portal V8 Installation WorkShop
This is a summary of the first Twitter chat session, which is part of ongoing workshop, hosted on IBM WebSphere Portal Facebook page at http://facebook.com/websphereportalsupport and Twitter handle @PortalSupport (or http://twitter.com/PortalSupport.
byFang Feng201 Views