- — FSN Network (@FSNnetwork)Fri, Jul 21 2017 13:45:20Thanks all who joined us this week at #KSDC17! You made it a truly engaging two days of knowledge sharing. Look for resources online soon!
- — Holly Collins (@hollywcollins)Thu, Jul 20 2017 23:48:43
- — Aaron Buchsbaum (@networkAFB)Thu, Jul 20 2017 19:33:53
- — FSN Network (@FSNnetwork)Thu, Jul 20 2017 19:03:05
- — Aaron Buchsbaum (@networkAFB)Thu, Jul 20 2017 18:59:16#ksdc17 | plenary comment | we often ask how to improve development programs, but forget to improve our own organizations + management
- — FSN Network (@FSNnetwork)Thu, Jul 20 2017 17:58:44
Successes, Challenges, and the Way Forward: Seven Years of Community Building
Over 200 implementers, donors, and researchers from over 60 organizations joined us for the final TOPS/FSN Network Knowledge Sharing Meeting on July 19-20, 2017 in Washington, DC. The conference not only looked back over the past seven years of The TOPS Program, but also looked forward to productive discussions about our collective accomplishments and innovations, lessons learned, and ways in which the greater food security and nutrition community can keep advancing in the years to come.
byFSN Network57 Views