Day 1 - Delegates begin arriving in Telford!
FPH President John Middleton welcomes delegates
Opening Plenary - The role of evidence in public health reform at a national and local level
- — Dr Goat (@DoctorGoat)Tue, Jun 20 2017 09:03:08
- — Jenny Mindell (@j_mindell)Tue, Jun 20 2017 09:40:18
- — Maggie Regan (@MaggieRegan)Tue, Jun 20 2017 09:49:56
Some poster highlights!
- — Michele Kok (@Michele_Kok)Wed, Jun 21 2017 15:47:35Pleased to have won best poster at #FPHconf for the South Glos. Diabetes Prevention Project! Poster will be up @FPH HQ. @PublicHealthUWE https://twitter.com/nasrulismail27/status/877548313502994432 …
Morning break out sessions. Delegates had a choice of 7 different sessions, from Grace Under Fire, to Building a Resilient PH Workforce , to future of fracking
- — Dr Goat (@DoctorGoat)Tue, Jun 20 2017 11:08:27Grace Under Fire - harrowing account of women affected by conflict in DR Congo. Rape survivors are often deserted by husbands #FPHConf
Afternoon break out sessions - Sugar Agony, dad & baby, age friendly cities
FPH Conference 2017 - Public Health Beyond Borders
Thank you to everyone who made #FPHConf 2017 such a tremendous success! Below are some of the highlights in case you missed it!