- Well folks, that's it for the third Test from Sydney. A solid five-wicket win to Australia.
The Sri Lankans made Australia work hard for the win, a much better performance than in Melbourne.
A great way to end the day, with Michael Hussey in the middle.
Now we look forward to the one-day series and T20s against the Sri Lankans and West Indies.
Thanks for joining us on Fox Sports, it's been a great summer of cricket.
- Australia win Warne-Muraliduran Trophy 3-0
Man of the Match: Jackson Bird (7-117)
Man of the Series: Michael Clarke (316 runs, av 79)
- BREAKING NEWS: Under the Southern Cross I Stand will be lead by Nathan Lyon from now on after the honour was handed over by Michael Hussey.
- 1551: VICTORY. Australia win. Mitchell Johnson hits the winning run and Michael Hussey's career comes to an end.
- Johnson might have hit it but Hussey ran it even if Johnson didn't want to.
He gets a standing ovation as he walks off the SCG.
- AUSTRALIA win by 5 wickets.
Sri Lanka - 294 & 287
Australia - 9-432dec & 5-141
- 1550: Another quick single from Hussey. 1 run
- 1548: Johnson blocks out the last couple of balls and gives Hussey the chance to hit the winning runs.
- 1547: Quick single. 2 runs to get and Johnson on strike.
- 1546: Hussey is straight back into his groove, two runs off the first ball from Dilshan. 3 runs to get.
- 1545: We didn't think it would happen at the start of the day and now Hussey has walked to the crease at the SCG for the second time today. Good luck champion.
- There's more than a few messages out there for the retiring Michael Hussey and Bill Lawry.
Two Australian legends.
- 1527: TEA. That's disappointing. We've got a 20 minute break and then Hussey and Johnson will return with five runs to chase.
- It's been tough going. Sri Lanka's spinners have bowled well but Australia is still 5-136. Hussey is on 23 and Johnson is yet to score.