- — John Cranley (@JohnCranley)Tue, Jan 20 2015 12:44:21Our thoughts & prayers go to the driver injured in the I-75 overpass collapse & to family & friends of the worker who was killed
- — City of Cincinnati (@CityOfCincy)Tue, Jan 20 2015 09:26:10I-75 SB closed INDEFINITELY at Hopple due to overnight tragedy. Please avoid the area, give yourself extra time & have extreme patience.
- FOX19NOW's Ben Katko was one of the first on the scene and sent out the first photos of the accident. And images continued to roll in.
- In a press release and from the scene, city leaders advised that southbound I-75 would be closed for at least the next 48 hours following the pancake collapse onto the road.
- — IAFF Local 48 (@IAFFLocal48)Tue, Jan 20 2015 04:59:20
- Driving around this major national artery would become difficult, and city leaders advised motorists to avoid the area if possible.
- And FOX19 NOW was here to cover it all....
- — FOX19 (@FOX19)Tue, Jan 20 2015 05:46:46We're on LIVE. Hear from witnesses on the I-75 overpass collapse http://www.fox19.com/category/176484/fox19-wxix-live-streaming-from-19news?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass …
One dead in I-75 overpass collapse, causing shutdown (PHOTOS)
A section of the old Hopple Street exit overpass collapsed on Monday, January 19, killing one construction worker, injuring a passing semi-truck driver who struck the debris, and closed this major artery for at least 48 hours. FOX19NOW has the latest developments: http://shout.lt/R511