- — Open Agriculture (@MITOpenAg)Mon, Nov 13 2017 16:11:48
Why CEA research: Potential for improving health and nutrition
Why CEA Research: New market opportunities
Keynote by Caleb Harper, MIT OpenAg Initiative
- AeroFarms Chief Technology Officer Roger Buelow
- — AeroFarms (@AeroFarms)Mon, Nov 13 2017 14:42:13"Controlled environment growers with data capabilities will help accelerate #innovation" - Roger Buelow @AeroFarms. Excited to be sharing our story at #FFARcea today. https://twitter.com/FoundationFAR/status/930074895949680642 …
- — AeroFarms (@AeroFarms)Mon, Nov 13 2017 17:00:56
- Learn more about FFAR-funded research by AeroFarms and Rutgers University to improve the quality of leafy greens.
- Most tweeted slide and quote: Kevin Folta's demonstration of how the same crop variety reacts differently to different applications of light. Scientists and growers are "Painting seeds with light"
FFAR Crops in Controlled Environments Convening Event
Growers, CEOs and scientists from 27 businesses, 7 universities and the USDA joined FFAR at the IBM Research headquarters in Yorktown Heights, New York on November 13. Thank you for your engaging participation.