- Monday the 19th was a mad dash to get ready but included a tour of the hotel's spectacular dining spaces, including the James Beard Award-winning Cherry Circle Room.
- Ahead of the summit, we held a private party to thank our speakers and sponsors in the Windy City Ballroom.
- We were all up bright and early the next morning to watch short (>20 minute) presentations from our speakers and to host brief Q&A sessions with our guests.
- Zoomba Group CEO and Publisher Maureen Slocum kicked off the event.
- The day was filled with speakers on a wide variety of topics. We'll be making their presentations available in the coming weeks. Please check fesmag.com/summit2016 for availability.
- NPD Group's Warren Solochek presented consumer behavior research to attendees.
Day one included three focus areas: The Marriage of Technology & Design, The Future of Hospitality, and Global Citizenry.