- — FDA Medical Devices (@FDADeviceInfo)Mon, Mar 30 2015 10:56:18
- — Continua (@Continua)Mon, Mar 30 2015 16:49:59
- — AAMI (@aami_connect)Tue, Mar 31 2015 14:00:42Rick Tevis, Geisinger at FCC/FDA mtg: wireless #testbeds need to be "as hostile as possible, " b/c hospitals are complicated environments.
- — Andy Oram (@praxagora)Tue, Mar 31 2015 14:14:08Can we set aside better spectrum for wireless devices than the current 802.11 ranges, which used to be called "junk spectrum"? #testbeds
- — drosendale (@drosendale)Tue, Mar 31 2015 14:16:09#testbeds talk to full spectrum testing from wireless devices to wired devices to EMR to EHR in a fully interoperable ecosystem
- — alfaruque (@alfaruque)Tue, Mar 31 2015 14:17:12Tevis: One of the issues I see is resources, financial and human. We need to bring it down to a place where everyone can use it. #Testbeds
- — Harry Greenspun, MD (@harrygreenspun)Tue, Mar 31 2015 14:24:50Is coexistence the manufacturers responsibility for test beds? Shawn Jackman thinks so. #testbeds
- — Jamie Roberts (@JamieR_1970)Tue, Mar 31 2015 14:27:40
- — Wendy Nilsen (@WendyNilsen)Tue, Mar 31 2015 14:50:13
- — Robert Havasy (@rob_havasy)Tue, Mar 31 2015 15:15:49Theme in #testbeds: interoperability means more than prod conformance testing.Optional features of indiv. specs make system test critical.
- — AAMI (@aami_connect)Tue, Mar 31 2015 15:19:30Mick Conley, UL, at FCC/FDA mtg. there are #testbeds made in isolation, but "industry needs a common place to go." Could FDA take the lead?
- — alfaruque (@alfaruque)Tue, Mar 31 2015 15:21:12Bowden: You need to provide methodology to sustain product lifecycle...You're not going to change like Apple changes iPhones. #Testbeds
- — Harry Greenspun, MD (@harrygreenspun)Tue, Mar 31 2015 15:30:18
- — Brian Scarpelli (@brianscarpelli)Tue, Mar 31 2015 15:38:14
FCC and FDA Joint Workshop: Promoting Medical Technology Innovation - The Role of Wireless Test Beds
On March 31, the FCC and FDA hosted a joint workshop on wireless medical test beds. This workshop brought together thought leaders from a variety of technology, medical and engineering sectors. Twitter questions and conversation used #TestBeds. Learn more at http://www.fcc.gov/health.
byFederal Communications Commission131 Views