StudentAid.gov is a new website that provides straightforward and easy-to-understand information about planning and paying for college. The site combines content and interactive tools from several ED websites.
StudentAid.gov offers more than just information in an easy-to-read format; it also features videos and infographics to help answer the most frequently asked questions about financial aid.
As a mobile-optimized website, StudentAid.gov is fully accessible on tablets and smartphones. StudentAid.gov's new look was tested with students, parents and borrowers, and we will continue to make improvements and updates based on your feedback.
- Some New Features
- Infographics: Our infographics, like the one below, will help you understand what steps you need to take to get money for college or career school.
- The official YouTube channel of ED's office of Federal Student Aid: www.youtube.com/FederalStudentAid …
Learn More at #AskFAFSA Office HoursIf you would like to learn more about these new resources, @usedgov will be interviewing @FAFSA on Twitter on July 25th at 6pm ET to highlight some of the helpful new features that are available. Whether you're just starting to think about college or career school, currently enrolled or in the repayment process, we encourage you to join the conversation.
Here's how it works:
- Have suggestions or questions about the new resources that are available? You can start submitting them on Twitter today. Be sure to include the #AskFAFSA hashtag in your tweets. We’ll continue to take questions throughout the week and during the live event.
- On Wednesday, July 25th, at 6pm ET, follow @usedgov & @FAFSA or the #AskFAFSA hashtag on Twitter to join the conversation. Suggestions and questions are encouraged!
- Can’t make the live session? A summary of #AskFAFSA Office Hours, including the full Q&A, will be posted on Storify and the ED.gov blog following the event.