- Some people couldn't stay away from Stall Catchers even on our way over ... 😛
- — Pietro Michelucci (@pmichelu)Thu, May 18 2017 18:39:17Can anyone guess which key team member takes all the photos to cleverly avoid being in them? (not mentioning names @Seplute) #CitSci2017 😉 https://twitter.com/eyesonalz/status/865214132437614592 …
- Dinosaurs & other old friends greeted us at the St. Paul River Centre & the Science Museum of Minnesota !
- Had some important things to discuss with the extended EyesOnALZ team, including Stall Catchers curriculum development & more! 😈
- Some great talks we caught.. some mentioned us!
- — Claire B. (@Claire_csg)Thu, May 18 2017 17:03:09
- — EyesOnALZ (@eyesonalz)Thu, May 18 2017 21:37:48YES!! We certainly rely on our catchers for that on http://StallCatchers.com ;) #CitSci2017 https://twitter.com/CitSciBio/status/865252558343995392 …
- — Egle Ramanauskaite ☣ (@Seplute)Fri, May 19 2017 16:59:19Can't miss opportunity to give shoutout here to amazing @Mark2Cure communicator @GTsueng who I had SO much pleasure to meet at #CitSci2017 ! https://twitter.com/eyesonalz/status/865612443149643777 …
- — Stephanie Schuttler (@FancyScientist)Fri, May 19 2017 16:38:43
- — EyesOnALZ (@eyesonalz)Fri, May 19 2017 17:15:52YES! We're pushing for more of that in #StallCatchers with full support of our #Alzheimers scientists @SN_Lab ! #CitSci2017 https://twitter.com/FancyScientist/status/865607660758077440 …
- Dropped some stickers here and there... completely by accident of course 😎
EyesOnALZ at #CitSci2017
We presented Stall Catchers & our recent research that will give our catchers superpowers at the Citizen Science Association conference 2017 + caught loads of great citizen science & made new friends!