- Q1: What are some challenges caregivers of older adults face on a daily basis?
- — SS Elder Services (@SouthShoreElder)Fri, Sep 27 2013 17:11:34
- — Healthinaging.org (@HealthInAging)Fri, Sep 27 2013 17:12:29A1 Make sure your loved ones doctor knows who the key caregivers are and what issues they have #healthtalk
- Q2: How can caregivers help older adults cope with faltering health?
- — Healthinaging.org (@HealthInAging)Fri, Sep 27 2013 17:13:50A2 If possible, try and find ways to give the person you’re caring for some autonomy and independence #healthtalk
- — Lynda Shrager (@LyndaShrager)Fri, Sep 27 2013 17:14:58A2. When dealing with a medical situation where we lack experience and knowledge it is easy to get overwhelmed #healthtalk
- — Drugwatch (@Drug_watch)Fri, Sep 27 2013 17:15:41
- — PlanPrescriber (@planprescriber)Fri, Sep 27 2013 17:16:06A2: Be open to a somewhat unplanned schedule, giving person receiving care more input in daily schedule and care #HealthTalk
- — Denise M. Brown (@caregiving)Fri, Sep 27 2013 17:16:23
- — Rebecca Alper (@GringaInformada)Fri, Sep 27 2013 17:17:27
#HealthTalk: Advice for Caregivers
Michael Wasserman, MD, and Lynda Shrager offered tips to help caregivers offer better care to others and to themselves. Check out the highlights.
byEveryday Health1,488 Views