Schedules & Information
Peer Mentors, Alumni and Faculty and Staff Members are Excited!
- — Andrew Calnon (@etown_andrew)Sat, Jun 22 2013 14:22:08
- — Rachael Smith (@rachael_smith)Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:25:12
- — Ginette Slaughter (@etown_ginette)Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:31:15I'm so excited for #etown2017! Get ready to start something that's going to change your lives!!
Open Book - Creating Room to Read
- The Open Book Project is a common read initiative where first-year students and peer mentors read a common book, with discussion groups led by a faculty or staff member. Several events, including films and a visit from the author himself, round out the event.
- — Nelli Orozco (@NelliOrozco)Fri, Jun 21 2013 23:46:57
- — Nelli Orozco (@NelliOrozco)Sat, Jun 22 2013 14:03:38
Day 4 - Saturday Orientation
- — Caitlin Pysher (@Cattie_Doll)Sat, Jun 22 2013 20:29:39
E-town Orientation 2013 - Welcome Class of 2017
Orientation is a two-part event. Students come to campus with their families for one day in June (over the course of four days we have four groups). Then, first-year students arrive to campus early, in late August, for fall Orientation. We'll share pictures and updates here as the events occur.
byE-town College543 Views