A story from E-town NOW previewing the event:
Tweets leading up to the event.
- Students and faculty and staff members were sharing stats, resources and inviting friends and colleagues to the event.
- — E-town College (@EtownCollege)Tue, Sep 24 2013 16:13:03
- — Ricki Wagner (@MissRickiWagner)Tue, Sep 24 2013 20:20:36
- — Ricki Wagner (@MissRickiWagner)Tue, Sep 24 2013 20:23:18Because bullying is so prevalent in schools today, we must have helpful resources Some can be found at http://www.pacer.org/bullying/resources/toolkits/classroom/ …ouetownfilmilm
- — Liz Riccardi (@liznucole)Tue, Sep 24 2013 21:28:56Going to see the film, "Bully" tonight. I highly recommend everyone come out to see it at Gibble, especially all you ED majors #etownfilm
- — Maggie Mitchell (@handmade_mama)Tue, Sep 24 2013 22:07:00
- — Donna Talarico (@donnatalarico)Tue, Sep 24 2013 22:45:14
- — Becky Becher (@BecherBecky)Tue, Sep 24 2013 23:03:02
Before Bully began, Dr. Haley-Mize shared some statistics and common characteristics of bullies and children who are bullied.
- — E-town College (@EtownCollege)Tue, Sep 24 2013 23:09:07
Bully Film Screening and Discussion at Elizabethtown College
On Tuesday, Sept. 24, Elizabethtown College hosted a screening of the documentary Bully, which was followed by a discussion from education professionals.
byE-town College206 Views