- This year, students from Trinity Hall and The Ethics Institute at Kent Place School, with mentorship from Ethics Lab at the Kennedy Institute of Ethics at Georgetown University, launched a year-long design fellowship project concerning food.
- On Friday, April 15, 2016, students pitched their design projects at Kent Place School in Summit, NJ to culminate their Ethics in Action program experience. The objective of the Ethics in Action program was for students to develop new approaches and solutions to complex real-world issues using methods adapted from the ethical decision-making model and design.
- Here's some coverage of the event:
- Excitement is mounting!
- — James Palmieri (@JPalmieriTH)Fri, Apr 15 2016 01:39:35
- — EthicsInstituteKPS (@EthicsInstitute)Fri, Apr 15 2016 12:13:40
- Set-up begins:
- Our esteemed judges:
- Team presentations begin:
- Proud of our participating students following a stressful, successful day of presentations:
- — Trinity Hall (@TrinityHallNJ)Tue, Apr 19 2016 13:59:51
#SummitInSummit Wrap Up
Ethics in Action End-of-Year Critiques
byEthics Lab34 Views