- — Anastasia (@chiuchiutrain)Sat, Feb 04 2017 21:15:09Storytellers identified common use cases of rescued data at #DataRescueNYC. Ex: Toxic Release Inventory for childhood exposure research
- — Environmental Data (@EnviroDGI)Sat, Feb 04 2017 20:17:53
- — Environmental Data (@EnviroDGI)Sat, Feb 04 2017 19:54:05
- — J. Simone Posner (@simoneonphone)Sat, Feb 04 2017 19:42:10Until now, I never thought a librarian could save the world & teach us how to #resist http://tisch.nyu.edu/itp/events/spring-2017/data-rescue-nyc … #datarescue #datarefuge
- — Anastasia (@chiuchiutrain)Sat, Feb 04 2017 17:16:13According to our app, at least 22 folks actively researching potential gov data sources for scraping/harvesting at #DataRescueNYC right now!
- — Erin E. McCabe (@e_erinm)Sat, Feb 04 2017 16:14:07I'm in there somewhere! Trying not to get distracted by all this awesome EPA data at #datarescueNYC https://twitter.com/EnviroDGI/status/827898069052178433 …
Data Rescue NYC, February 4, 2017
byEnvironmental Data32 Views