- David MacLeod and Nita Clarke; Co Chairs of Engage for Success Task Force kick off the event.
- Archie Norman CEO of ITV and reformer of Asda and 'Godfather of Employee Engagement' takes to the stage...
- We shared what occurred at the Summit on the 12th November
- — Nicholas Creswell (@ncreswell)Mon, Nov 26 2012 14:31:14
- Tanith Dodge HR Director of Marks & Spencer shares the work done on the evidence
- — Deborah Womack (@TheLadyD)Mon, Nov 26 2012 14:58:08
- — Nicholas Creswell (@ncreswell)Mon, Nov 26 2012 14:53:19
- The sub groups share their work in the 'market place' and people networking
- — Sarah Jennings (@LadyLeoLion)Mon, Nov 26 2012 15:30:39Bit quieter on twitter at #e4s as we're busy networking in the marketplace. Spoken with subgroups focused on being innovative but practical.
Highlights from Engage for Success Event
On the 26th November 2012 we held our biggest event yet with c300 of the community coming together to raise the profile of employee engagement and shine a light on good practice.
byEngage for Success256 Views