- David MacLeod and Nita Clarke; Co Chairs of Engage for Success Task Force kick off the event.
- Archie Norman CEO of ITV and reformer of Asda and 'Godfather of Employee Engagement' takes to the stage...
- We shared what occurred at the Summit on the 12th November
- — Nicholas Creswell (@ncreswell)Mon, Nov 26 2012 06:31:14
- Tanith Dodge HR Director of Marks & Spencer shares the work done on the evidence
- — Deborah Womack (@TheLadyD)Mon, Nov 26 2012 06:58:08
- — Nicholas Creswell (@ncreswell)Mon, Nov 26 2012 06:53:19
- The sub groups share their work in the 'market place' and people networking
- — Sarah Jennings (@LadyLeoLion)Mon, Nov 26 2012 07:30:39Bit quieter on twitter at #e4s as we're busy networking in the marketplace. Spoken with subgroups focused on being innovative but practical.