- — Taylor&Francis Open (@TandFOpen)Thu, Apr 11 2013 09:02:38#openoxford sir mark walport: Openly collected science helps policy makers, cf AshTag. Only the beginning,novel sources of info arising.
- — Webscience Student (@renepickhardt)Thu, Apr 11 2013 09:04:18sir mark walport in his keynote at #openoxford data has to be intelligible, accessible, assessable, and usable. I fully agree
- — Jenny Molloy (@jenny_molloy)Thu, Apr 11 2013 09:16:43Walport: private data impacting public safety should be made available e.g. clinical trials, aircraft safety #openoxford
- — Jenny Molloy (@jenny_molloy)Thu, Apr 11 2013 09:38:23
- — Kaveh Bazargan (@kaveh1000)Thu, Apr 11 2013 09:40:05
- — F1000Research (@F1000Research)Thu, Apr 11 2013 09:47:40Walport: New models of dissemination offer new models of credit and microcredit for research and data #openoxford
- — Kaveh Bazargan (@kaveh1000)Thu, Apr 11 2013 10:19:34#openoxford Jason Hoyt explaining how the shuttle disaster (frozen O-ring) was caused by lack of openness between engineers and mngment.
- — Anna Sharman (@sharmanedit)Thu, Apr 11 2013 10:42:01
- — Stephen Curry (@Stephen_Curry)Thu, Apr 11 2013 10:47:15Oxford U library is encouraging green OA routes but will pay gold. Applications for funds need to be signed off by head of dept. #openoxford
Rigour & Openness in 21st C. Science
Selected Tweets from Thursday 11th and Friday, 12th April, 2013 #openoxford
byAndrew Miller100 Views