- Many thanks to Helen and all the tweeters.
- — Val Skelton (@Valskelton)Fri, Nov 09 2012 13:17:14
- — Info Today Europe (@InfoTodayEu)Fri, Nov 09 2012 13:11:27
- — Martin Newman (@MartinInfoMan)Wed, Nov 07 2012 15:21:14#metikx58 better for a marketing team to retweet a msg about something they want to promote than tweet themselves
- — Emily Heath (@Emily_Heath)Wed, Nov 07 2012 15:15:56
- Don't be afraid to try new ideas because you might fail - otherwise you'll never innovate either!
- — Suzanne Burge (@suzanne_london)Wed, Nov 07 2012 15:10:29#netikx58 Second stage to syndicate podcasts outside the organisation - iTunes. Haven't tried out who's listening . Now on YouTube too
- Audio content can be very useful for getting a quick overview of a topic whilst on the go.
- — Suzanne Burge (@suzanne_london)Wed, Nov 07 2012 15:01:22#metikx58 First podcast on sourcing business travel - key topic for international organisation. Showcased speaker as expert.
- And the seminar begins!
NetIKX#58 Maximizing knowledge - – sharing information conversationally through podcasts and social media
Helen Clegg told the NetIKX (Network for Information and Knowledge Exchange, www.netikx.org) the story of how she and her team set out to create podcasts at A.T. Kearney, without a specific budget or indeed, initially, corporate authority. Five years ago, Helen, then working with Susan Montgomery, began to explore the possibility of creating a series of podcasts to share information and knowledge within the company. They wanted to challenge the status quo of knowledge transfer being synonymous only with documents. For them, a podcast was just as viable a channel for sharing knowledge as was a document, whatever its actual form or physical format. They decided to create their first edition on “Sourcing business travel”. Today, the ATK podcast series numbers over 90 podcasts and attracts between 3000-4000 hits/month. ATK podcasts are now available on a number of external websites and syndicated through iTunes and YouTube. Find out more about further NetIKX seminars at www.netikx.org.
byEmily Heath56 Views