- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 16:05:30Our flight is delayed. A woman on here is very upset because she has Thanksgiving plans. She is the only one obviously. Praying for her
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 16:07:11She's telling the flight attendants that it is Thanksgiving. She wants them to know she wants to have dinner with her family
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 16:12:02The male flight attendant said "I understand ma'am. I'm looking forward to seeing my family too." She responded "This isn't about you"
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 16:19:56Her family is very important to her, she says. Her family has a special recipe for stuffing. She needs to be there to help. It is crucial
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 16:21:45She has a connecting flight. Why doesn't anyone understand she has a connecting flight? Why do people not understand her needs?
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 16:40:57She had to sit down because we took off. She has been muttering "about DAMN time" and I can hear her breathing from 5 rows back
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 18:12:35Oh my God I did it I walked as if I was going to the bathroom and I leaned over and put them on her tray table and walked away Oh my God
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 18:16:30She just stared at me like REALLY hard. She was breathing through her teeth and I think she just couldn't believe I was doing that
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 18:23:04I don't really know what to do now I'm afraid to get out of my seat. This is like being on a roller coaster I'm scared and super excited
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 19:06:55Diane is in her late 40s or early 50s. She is wearing mom jeans and a studded belt and she is wearing a medical mask over her idiot face
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 19:18:51@USAirwaysHelp hi I find a passenger on one of your planes to be annoying. If I give you money will you remove her? I want to buy her seat
- — elan gale (@theyearofelan)Thu, Nov 28 2013 19:32:10I'm considering balling it up and putting it in my mouth and spitting it into her tray table as I walk by but I haven't decided yet
As seen onschleckysilberstein.com
This Man Is Hilariously Live-Tweeting His Flight-and-Feud With The Woman in #7A
This Thanksgiving the Internet is thankful for Elan Gale, Twitter and the Woman in #7A.
byEli Langer192 Likes5,909,989 Views