- — Pia Glenn (@PiaGlenn)Mon, Aug 12 2013 07:39:13@ReignOfApril Happy Monday! ...and I am with you on the constant anger. We've all seen my outrage, but I can't exist in that place nonstop.
- — Emily (@Emilygoestocamp)Sun, Aug 11 2013 17:43:45My phone keeps autocorrecting, so if my tweets sound as if a caveman hacked my account, blame the droid. #stupidautocorrect
- — ElleReezy (@Elle_Reezy)Sun, Aug 11 2013 15:58:53
- — Sydette (@Blackamazon)Sun, Aug 11 2013 15:39:14
- — Timothy Caulfield (@CaulfieldTim)Sun, Aug 11 2013 13:18:09Obesity Lessons for Liberals and Conservatives http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment/2013/08/good-news-on-obesity-and-a-political-challenge.html?mbid=social_retweet …logs/c… In the "salty-sweet sea of temptation" we swim in, Big Food wins?
- — Angry Black Women (@angryblackwomen)Sun, Aug 11 2013 12:28:13UM, NOPE. NO. @bugbrennan take your transphobic self out of my mentions. I don't care if we agree abt Hugo or not, I'm not here for bigots.