- LOCUS Syle Lighning Talks
- Asif Iqbal, MSU. "Bengali Literature and History as Digital Humanities"
- — Dorothy Kim (@dorothyk98)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:42:41#msuglobaldh Different version of texts. Also Bengali Oral history. Oral histories and intellectual histories of decolonization.
- — Dorothy Kim (@dorothyk98)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:44:35#msuglobaldh Video archives and interviews. GIS use. Interesting use of mash-ups in this project. City-focused. Dacca and Calcutta.
- Jon Keune, Michigan State University, "Connected Bhakti Bibliographies"
- — Dorothy Kim (@dorothyk98)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:47:14#msuglobaldh Jon Keune (MSU, Religious Studies) "Connected Bhakti Bibliographies Database" examines Hindu devotional traditions.
- — Dorothy Kim (@dorothyk98)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:49:47#msuglobaldh Bhakti Network of scholars: 1. Connected Bhakti bibliographies databases 2. regional biblio. collection 3. central database.
- Exploring Endangered World Heritage Sites through a Digital Humanities Project, Heather Walder, MSU
- — Dorothy Kim (@dorothyk98)Thu, Mar 16 2017 17:00:33
- — Christina Spiker (@Reaching4Random)Thu, Mar 16 2017 17:00:15
- — Steve Rachman (@SteveRachman)Thu, Mar 16 2017 17:01:23
- — Dorothy Kim (@dorothyk98)Thu, Mar 16 2017 17:02:07#msuglobaldh Research factors, reflect on world heritage destruction. Project goal: connect past&present. Endangered by looting, conflict.
- — Dan Smith (@danaturg)Thu, Mar 16 2017 17:02:19
- — Megan Kudzia (@mkudzia)Thu, Mar 16 2017 17:04:31This project is super interesting -- are y'all planning to re-run it for future courses? @brandontlocke @heatherwalder #msuglobaldh https://twitter.com/brandontlocke/status/842420843619713024 …
- — Dorothy Kim (@dorothyk98)Thu, Mar 16 2017 17:03:40
- Rebecca Wingo, Macalester College, "Archival Repatriation: Reuniting the Crows with their Ancestors"
- — Christina Spiker (@Reaching4Random)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:55:28Rebecca Wingo (Macalester) is introducing us to some amazing photos that never made it back to the Crow Reservation [1/2] #msuglobaldh
- — Andrea Ledesma (@am_ledesma)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:56:23Rebecca Wingo's locus talk on archival repatriation highlights issues of representation, authority, indigeneity, and ownership #msuglobaldh
Global Digital Humanities Symposium, Michigan State University. Day 1
Selected Tweets from Day 1 of #msuglobaldh. This selection not meant as a definitive record.
byamardeep singh1 Like93 Views