- — Russell Simmons (@UncleRUSH)Tue, Nov 25 2014 03:35:06the D.A never represented the people properly. He never wanted an indictment. violent ones in the streets are likely those who didn't vote
- — Nix (@Kescheler)Tue, Nov 25 2014 03:21:40
- — Jeff Lombardo (@jefflombardo)Tue, Nov 25 2014 02:51:37LIVE in Ferguson: Protestors yell to police "You could kill us all of right now and be justified." http://ustre.am/1hxt6
- — 18/12/14 KARDIPARTY! (@KardinalO)Tue, Nov 25 2014 03:30:11Media isn't rushing to show you the grief or the pain of a community let down. They're just showing you a couple random cop cars vandalized.
- — Big K.R.I.T. (@BIGKRIT)Tue, Nov 25 2014 03:26:07Sending my prayers out to the family and friends of Mike Brown. Praying for all the people out there in Ferguson. No justice out here!!!
- — Charlamagne Tha God (@cthagod)Tue, Nov 25 2014 03:22:25President Obama said verbatim the drama makes for good TV. The reason when justice is served they don't make a production out of it.
HipHopDX's Twitter coverage of Ferguson decision
Through the night, the rap blog retweeted responses from hip-hop/R&B musicians and other public figures