- We always start the class beginning with what's new in social media.
- — Daniel Francavilla (@francavilla)Wed, Mar 13 2013 22:05:23
- — Martin Waxman (@martinwaxman)Wed, Mar 13 2013 22:11:09What's new? FB and Google+ going more visual, Vimeo launches on demand channel for filmmakers who'll make 90% of revenue #digitaledu
- A few students couldn't make it last night but that didn't mean they weren't participating in the conversation.
- And it's always nice to have some support on your side.
- Now I'll let the class tell the rest of the story...
- — Martin Waxman (@martinwaxman)Wed, Mar 13 2013 22:45:59
- — Veronica Barbieri (@v_barbieri87)Wed, Mar 13 2013 22:52:57
- And then one of my favourite crowdsourced communities. @francavilla likes them too!
- — Daniel Francavilla (@francavilla)Wed, Mar 13 2013 23:03:28Talked about @threadless in #DigitalEdu class, I happened to be wearing one of their shirts: http://www.threadless.com/product/63/Damn_Scientists …com/product/63/Damn_Scientists
- — Terry Wong (@Coogi2G)Wed, Mar 13 2013 23:25:56
- — Martin Waxman (@martinwaxman)Wed, Mar 13 2013 23:28:35
My first #digitaledu lecture
Last night, I presented my first lecture to the students in the Digital Strategy and Communications Management certificate program at University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (aka #digitaledu.) So, it seemed fitting to use the lecture as an opportunity to create my first Storify.
byEden Spodek1 Like58 Views