- What would you include in a three hour face-to-face BYOD training for teachers?
- — Patty Webb (@jisd_inst_tech)Wed, Jul 24 2013 19:13:28
- — Malcolm Wilson (@claganach)Fri, Jul 19 2013 14:33:43
- — Malcolm Wilson (@claganach)Fri, Jul 19 2013 14:49:31@EdTechSandyK device-neutral online tools/apps/software grouped by skill/task http://makelearn.org/2013/06/07/app-suggestions-for-learning-activities-in-byod-classrooms/ …07BYOD… BYOTD #BYOT
- — Steve Hayes (@SteveHayes_RB60)Wed, Jul 17 2013 17:07:24@EdTechSandyK Start with some videos from @BYOTNetwork's school http://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/site/Default.aspx?PageID=825 …/Default.a…
- — Ms. Jenn Oramous (@TheMsOBSI)Thu, Jul 18 2013 13:49:34@EdTechSandyK I have a "dock" command where the Ss put their device face down on the top left hand of their desk. So can see its not in use.
- — Crystal Beach (@cb717)Thu, Jul 18 2013 02:50:09
- — Graeme Campbell (@GraemeCampbell)Wed, Jul 17 2013 21:21:12@EdTechSandyK A piece about choosing a learning outcome rather than a tool. Another about how to encourage Ss to find answers to tech prob
- — Dash SanMiguel (@Dash_SanMiguel)Wed, Jul 17 2013 22:33:03@EdTechSandyK intro them to Twitter and the cool peeps they can network with so they can hear success stories for encouragement.
- — Jen LaMaster (@40ishoracle)Thu, Jul 18 2013 11:57:42@EdTechSandyK Check out our EdTech magazine on classroom models for #BYOT (page 2) https://docs.google.com/a/amdg.brebeuf.org/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=YW1kZy5icmViZXVmLm9yZ3xlZC10ZWNofGd4OjlmNjgyYjI3YWM1ODU0Yg …brBYOTchatBYOTchat
- What is your favorite QR code creator and why?
PD for Teachers Starting BYOD
I asked my Twitter network what they would include in teacher professional development for BYOD. Separately, I asked what their favorite QR code creators are. Here's what they said:
bySandy Kendell948 Views