- The first meeting of the FEAD Network took place 2-3 June 2016 in Brussels. It offered a programme of activities for networking, open dialogue, constructive exchanges.
- Ahead of the conference, delegates shared their excitement for the launch of the FEAD Network.
- — Wayne Stanley (@drurbino)Thu, Jun 02 2016 05:15:04Looking forward to talking to and leaning from colleagues across EU today @ #FEADNetwork @FocusIreland https://twitter.com/eu_social/status/737238563096518659 …
- — Heather Roy (@hjroy)Thu, Jun 02 2016 07:41:56
- — Lindsay Graham (@LindsayGrahamUK)Thu, Jun 02 2016 08:53:22Working in #foodpoverty and #poverty in UK /Europe? Tag of interest to follow is #FEADnetwork https://twitter.com/macleodmaryanne/status/738278297520472068 …
- Marianne Thyssen, European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs, Skills and Labour Mobility provided an opening address.
- — Red Cross (@ZsuzsannaDavid)Thu, Jun 02 2016 07:32:55
- She explained that FEAD recognises that every person should get the chance of progressing and leave a desperate situation behind. She also focussed on placing poverty at the heart of EU policy.
FEAD Network Launch Conference 2-3 June 2016
The FEAD Network (Fund for European Aid to the Most Deprived) is a new community for those providing assistance to the most deprived in Europe.