- Visiting postgraduate students kicked off the week at the NeuroGut Summer School. NeuroGut is an Initial Training Network offering young researchers excellent training opportunities in neurogasteoenterology, supported by the EU's 7th Framework Programme: neurogut.eu.
- — MyNewGut (@MyNewGut)Wed, Aug 23 2017 10:10:15
- — MyNewGut (@MyNewGut)Wed, Aug 23 2017 10:35:32
- NeuroGASTRO brings together leading experts and emerging young investigators actively involved in neurogastroenterology, digestive motility and functional gastrointestinal diseases from Europe and from all around the world to discuss cutting-edge research.
- — Katie Togher (@katieloutogher)Thu, Aug 24 2017 16:17:13
Scientists invade Cork, for a week of neurogastroenterology!
Multiple neuro-gastro events were organised by UCC, Cork, Ireland - August 21st to 26th