- WeHubs has been running for two years, the excitement for the final event were shown by the participants before attending the event!
- — Laura Lecci (@LauraLecci)Fri, Nov 11 2016 09:47:30@WeHubs has few surpises off the menu!Discover them the 17thNov Enterprising #WomenInTech #WEDay #WomenWOW Register https://www.eventbrite.com/e/enterprising-women-in-tech-tickets-27771368912 …
- — Digital Leadership (@DLIIorg)Wed, Nov 16 2016 15:43:27
- — Enterprising Women (@ewnetwork)Fri, Nov 11 2016 10:40:17Are you a female entrepreneur in the tech industry? Join Bev Hurley CBE at the @WeHubs #WomenInTech event next week! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/enterprising-women-in-tech-tickets-27771368912 …
- — GetSetWestMid (@GetSetWestMid)Fri, Nov 11 2016 10:50:16Meet the @WeHubs Ideas Competition finalists at the #WomenInTech event on 17th! Last chance to book your free place https://www.eventbrite.com/e/enterprising-women-in-tech-tickets-27771368912 …
- The Big Day arrived, 17th November 2016 was the day for #WomenInTech to raise their voice.
- — Margaret Mulligan (@Maggie_Mulligan)Thu, Nov 17 2016 08:59:05
- Networking and learning from each other is key for #WomenInTech and growth
- — FABulous (@FABulous_FI)Wed, Nov 16 2016 09:21:46
- Philippe Vanrie, @eubic CEO, kicked off the day and welcomed all the participants to the event.
- The efforts of the European Commission on funding #women projects were presented by Loretta Anania, DG CNCT
- The European Paliament was present too: MEP Pietikäinen (Finland) and MEP Harkin (Ireland) defended #womenentrepreneurship