- Question 1: How do you define Community of Practice on your ESN? What kinds do you have?
Question 2: How do COP begin on your ESN? How are they managed?
Question 3: How to define the value that the COP brings to the organization?
Question 4: How would work be done if the COP did not exist on the ESN?
Question 5: What COP do you wish existed on your ESN? Why?
Question 6: What is the executives role in ESN COP? Should they have one?
- — Noah Sparks (@noahsparks)Thu, Jul 06 2017 17:59:22
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Jul 06 2017 18:00:17
- — Matt Laurenceau (@matt_L)Thu, Jul 06 2017 18:05:05
- — Brenda Rick Smith (@brendaricksmith)Thu, Jul 06 2017 18:06:01
#ESNchat 7/6/2017: Establishing Vibrant Communities of Practice
by#ESNchat 16 Views