- Q1: Why do we have “selling” ESN as a topic? Why is it important?
Q2: What is your #1 selling point of you #ESN? Why? Does it fin in an overall strategy?
Q3: How important is quantifiable data in selling your ESN? Or is use cases enough?
Q4: Who is the key buyer of the #ESN? Does this change your message?
Q5: Do you leverage the success of other company #ESN? Which ones? Why?
Q6: Do you ever stop selling your #ESN? Why or Why not?
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Jul 27 2017 17:59:19
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Jul 27 2017 18:02:39
- — Eric Herberholz (@erich13)Thu, Jul 27 2017 18:05:01
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Jul 27 2017 18:06:57
- — Jennifer Honig (@jhonig1)Thu, Jul 27 2017 18:07:13
- — Susan Scrupski (@SusanScrupski)Thu, Jul 27 2017 18:07:17Not sure I understand Q1? Do you mean selling the concept of working within an ESN to the internal community? #esnchat
#ESNchat 7/27/2017: Selling Your ESN to Leaders
by#ESNchat 24 Views