- Q1: Why do some #ESNs succeed and others crash and burn?
Q2: If you were involved in a runaway success, what was it that hooked your people?
Q3: For failed experiments, what was it that just didn’t work?
Q4: If you had to do it over again - launching or running your #ESN, what would you do differently?
Q5: What are your top 3 ‘secret sauce’ factors?
Q6: Who should ‘own’ the #ESN for it to be a success?
- — Eric Herberholz (@erich13)Thu, Jul 20 2017 17:34:23
- — Eric Herberholz (@erich13)Thu, Jul 20 2017 17:38:13
- — Sharon Lina Pearce (@sharonlinapearc)Thu, Jul 20 2017 17:44:08
- — Jeff Ross (@JeffKRoss)Thu, Jul 20 2017 17:58:14Looking forward to this at the top of the hour! Join us for #ESNchat. https://twitter.com/ESNchat/status/888087752985776128 …
- — Noah Sparks (@noahsparks)Thu, Jul 20 2017 18:02:15Hi, crew! *Noah Sparks community igniter and Microsoft MVP joining from Utah, USA. Amazed there are awards for excellent ESNs! ✨🏆 #esnchat
- — Jeff Ross (@JeffKRoss)Thu, Jul 20 2017 18:02:34Greetings, all! Jeff Ross here from scorching Louisville, Kentucky, USA. Eager to chat about winning enterprise social networks. #ESNchat
- — Rita Zonius (@RitaZonius)Thu, Jul 20 2017 18:03:12
#ESNchat 7/20/17: Some ESNs are Winners. What's the Secret Sauce?
by#ESNchat 9 Views