- Q1: Why should the emergence of the wirearchy matter to organizations and individuals?
Q2: Are you seeing the dynamics of the wirearchy play out in your ESN? Explain.
Q3: How collaborative are people in your ESN? How are they helping or hindering the wirearchy?
Q4: As custodians for our ESNs, what can we do to help our organizations respond to the emergence of wirearchy?
Q5: What can we do personally to operate more effectively in an interconnected world and workplace?
Q6: Predictions! What’s next for networked organizations and the future of work?
- — WithInfluence (@WithInfluence)Thu, Jul 13 2017 13:00:29
- — Daniel James Gullo (@danielgullo)Thu, Jul 13 2017 13:07:19RT jhonig1: Is your organization already a networked #wirearchy? jonhusband #ESNchat at 2ET as we discuss Wirearc… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/885451183271424000 …
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Jul 13 2017 17:31:12
- — Jon Husband (@jonhusband)Thu, Jul 13 2017 17:32:16
- — Daniel James Gullo (@danielgullo)Thu, Jul 13 2017 17:32:23
- — Jennifer Honig (@jhonig1)Thu, Jul 13 2017 17:43:41
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Jul 13 2017 17:58:42
#ESNchat 7/13/17: What is wirearchy and what does it mean for ESNs?
by#ESNchat 13 Views