- On 30th November, EPALE UK hosted an interactive Digital Skills and Learning Conference. They bought together digital experts, policy makers and providers who deliver adult learning in the UK to discuss the strategies that make digital learning work.
- Catch up with the days tweets below.
- — Paul Warren (@paulw_learn)Sun, Nov 29 2015 12:53:52
- — Emma Whitelock (@ewhitelock)Mon, Nov 30 2015 08:39:02Looking forward to #epaleconf today about Digital skills and learning. Who's online; who's not? http://www.tinderfoundation.org/sites/default/files/research-publications/digital_nation_infographic.pdfn … @leadscot_tweet
- — Emma Whitelock (@ewhitelock)Mon, Nov 30 2015 08:58:58Supporting the final fifth to get online #epaleconf http://www.carnegieuktrust.org.uk/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=7c91c88b-0a25-47ec-bb95-a6191f9dfe0f … #digitalskills @EPALE_UK
- Ashfa Slater, EPALE UK gave an introduction to the day.
- Neil Morris, University of Leeds delivered his thought provoking keynote speech.
- The keynote speech was livestreamed via Periscope for those who were joining us virtually.
- — Adult Learning UK (@EPALE_UK)Mon, Nov 30 2015 10:56:59
- — Adult Learning EU (@EPALE_EU)Mon, Nov 30 2015 11:03:05
EPALE Digital Skills and Learning Conference
#epaleconf 30th November 2015
byAdult Learning UK98 Views