- — RealEDdoc (@realEDdoc)Tue, Oct 15 2013 20:51:39"I'm sure there are some wonderful parents in this room who have chosen not to immunize their kids. And they need to get out" #ACEP13
- Critical Care
- — WhiteCoat (@WCintheED)Tue, Oct 15 2013 23:54:20#ACEP13 Norepi and dopamine have equal impvt in mortality from septic shock. Dopamine only beta effects. Norepinephrine alpha and beta.
- — WhiteCoat (@WCintheED)Tue, Oct 15 2013 23:41:46#ACEP13 Mortality in sepsis improved with albumin infusion. Plasma expansion 2x saline. Start with crystalloid first - albumin expensive.
- — Salim R. Rezaie (@srrezaie)Tue, Oct 15 2013 22:49:54
- — Clare Desmond (@DOMERDR)Tue, Oct 15 2013 19:51:27Marco: 19% of residents want family witnessed resus, 45% concern for failure. #ACEP13 ( I think this has probably changed in the past yrs)
- — Salim R. Rezaie (@srrezaie)Mon, Oct 14 2013 22:57:29
- — Salim R. Rezaie (@srrezaie)Mon, Oct 14 2013 22:42:16
- — Salim R. Rezaie (@srrezaie)Mon, Oct 14 2013 22:40:09
- — Salim R. Rezaie (@srrezaie)Mon, Oct 14 2013 22:38:56
- — Lauren Westafer (@LWestafer)Mon, Oct 14 2013 23:00:15Wieters: Be a leader in hands on defibrillation-likely safe but decide for yourself #ACEP13 (attempting buy-in http://shortcoatsinem.blogspot.com/2012/10/double-gloving-it-hands-on.html?m=1 …t.com/2012/10/double…)
#ACEP13 - Day #2 - October 15th, 2013
Top tweets by categories: Critical Care, Pediatric EM, ENT, Policy & Practice, Tox/EtOH Withdrawal, Stroke, Renal, Cardiology, End of Life. And lots of photos. Visit EMIMDoc.org for more.