- — Carrie Ritchie (@CarrieRitchie)Tue, Aug 06 2013 15:50:57
- — Emily Inverso (@EmilyInverso)Tue, Aug 06 2013 15:22:11
- — Ebony Shamberger (@EJSham)Tue, Aug 06 2013 15:28:44
- — Stephanie Wang (@stephaniewang)Tue, Aug 06 2013 16:05:06
- — Indianapolis Star (@indystar)Tue, Aug 06 2013 16:18:22
- — Indianapolis Star (@indystar)Tue, Aug 06 2013 15:59:36Now that our social media editor is all tied up. Send your questions to us with hashtag #interntakeover and we'll answer them!
- Aren't they just the cutest?!!
Now, let's jump into our Q and A session!
- — Indianapolis Star (@indystar)Tue, Aug 06 2013 16:03:17
- — Daniel Pearcy (@daniel_pearcy)Thu, Aug 01 2013 00:32:26#interntakeover Mr. Wolffbrandt, what was the most interesting photo you've seen working at Indystar? What would be your dream pic to take?
- — Indianapolis Star (@indystar)Tue, Aug 06 2013 16:47:44
The Star's Twitter account is back to normal after intern hijack
At noon, the Star's social media editor was captured, tied in her signature Snuggie and held in captivity for an hour. We, the interns, hijacked the Star's Twitter account to share our thoughts and answer readers' questions with hashtag #interntakeover. Here's what happened!
byEbony Shamberger353 Views