- — Indianapolis Star (@indystar)Mon, Jul 22 2013 10:55:20
- — Jordan Bloomer (@jordbloomer)Mon, Jul 22 2013 14:07:20If Kate and William do not present the royal baby to the world like Simba is presented in the Lion King I will be very disappointed...
- — matt bernard (@grumpysalmon)Mon, Jul 22 2013 14:07:49I should probably delete my tweet about wanting to steal the royal baby so these armed forces will stop banging on my door and let sleep
- — Oliver James (@Oliver__James)Mon, Jul 22 2013 14:12:27I think Kate's already had the baby, but they're checking to see if there's a better looking one elsewhere in the maternity ward. #RoyalBaby
- Though the following tweet doesn't mention the royal baby, can't you just imagine him or her walking around in mommy or daddy's shoes. This kid is too cute!
Your funny royal baby pictures and comments
And the countdown begins! This morning, Buckingham Palace, the residence of the British monarch, confirmed that Duchess Kate of Cambridge is in labor. This means the arrival of the royal baby is moments away and expected jokes are coming to life on social media.
byEbony Shamberger650 Views