- — Kristen Stoll (@kriistenstoll)Mon, Jun 17 2013 08:43:59Oh Miss Utah.. "We need to create education better" when the question was about the gap in men's and women's wages.. #missusa2013
- — jenlovesBONES (@jena_always)Mon, Jun 17 2013 06:50:02It's not nice to laugh at people. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/17/miss-utah-usa-2013-fumbles-question_n_3451918.html …3/06/17/mis… Knowing that's not enough to stop me, of course.
- — Sophie (@sportyrealtor)Mon, Jun 17 2013 07:26:21I feel for Miss USA Utah contestant. It can't be easy standing in front of millions being at a loss for words and knowing you're sinking
- — Cosmopolitan (@Cosmopolitan)Mon, Jun 17 2013 07:43:41While advocating for education, Miss Utah ironically proves her point by being a total dumb-dumb: http://cosm.ag/6018kQTs
- — rosanna▽ (@rar_g)Mon, Jun 17 2013 07:24:57
- — Omoniyi E. (@gunners4lyfe)Mon, Jun 17 2013 06:32:22You're right Miss Utah! we sure do need to create a better education to try to combat gender income equality and you're the #1 reason why
- — Linda Holmes (@nprmonkeysee)Mon, Jun 17 2013 06:32:19In defense of Miss Utah USA, when you start with Nene Leakes asking "What does this say about society?", you're already in Absurdtown.
- — Mr. Miciura (@Miciura)Mon, Jun 17 2013 06:31:38Dear people that are upset over Miss Utah, This is beauty pageant people, not a meet and greet with the most glamorous Nobel laureates.