- Fun fact before the photo fun. Did you know that the YMCA started Father's Day?
- — YMCA OF GREATER IND. (@ymcaindy)Sun, Jun 16 2013 06:00:01Little known fact: Father's Day started at the YMCA on June 19, 1910 because Sonora Louise Smart thought that... http://fb.me/1QnrIeYpK
- Now, get ready for the irresistible father-daughter and father-son photos!
- Some father's even responded to the Father's Day hype.
- — Andrew Clark (@iamandrewclark)Mon, Jun 17 2013 06:54:03My wife wrote a short-but-powerful piece on Father's Day on her blog. She's the greatest. http://anearlierheaven.tumblr.com/post/53116121040/thoughts-on-fathers-day ….com/post/531161210…
- For children whose father is deceased, they reflected on what their dad meant to them.
- Just in case you missed it, here's a few stories we've covered on fathers.